Repair Service — Fix Your Roof with El Paso’s Trusted Roofing Company
Roof Repair in El Paso
- Best roof repair service in El Paso.
- Our top roofers are highly-experienced and qualified.
- Our highly-reviewed work puts us above other roofing companies.
- A D Roofing is your answer to local roof repair.
- Go with the roofing company you can trust!
- Contact us with your questions or comments.
- Our BBB ratings show we are an established roofing service.
- Leave us your reviews. We want to hear from you!
- Our service performance is thorough and high-quality.
The Most Common Roof Repairs
Like almost everything in your house, roofs suffer wear and tear. They are likely to be due for maintenance and repairs at some point or another. We recommend regular roof maintenance at least every two years. A damaged roof can spell trouble. Your roof is especially susceptible to damage because it is, after all, the cover that stands between you and nature. It tends to take the brunt of it all: rain, snow, hail, wind and everything in between. The good news is, through roof repairs and roof restoration the damage can usually be fixed. Call us today to get a quote.
Some of the most common roof repairs might include:
- Shingles: These are the main coverings on your roof. There are several problems that can arise with your shingles. You might experience curling, breaking, or damage due to age, storms, or weather.
- Gathering water: If you notice the collection of water on your roof, this is likely to call for a repair. It might be an indication that there is build up from your HVAC unit or other causes leading to the gathering puddle.
- Leaks: Any kind of moisture seeping in through your roof is bad news. If you notice water coming in through your ceiling, you likely have a leak somewhere and need to get it checked immediately for leak repair.
- Punctures: Strong hail or falling debris can pose a real threat to your roof. Damage to your roof can be done by falling tree branches or other obstructions that penetrate the roof or compromise its structure.
- Gutters: Technically part of your roof, though they are often overlooked; a well-working gutter system will help direct water away from the foundation of your home. Problems with your gutters will extend to your roof and require repair.
- Flashings: Flashing is what seals walls, drains, and penetrations in your roof. The main function here is to seal any part that might compromise the roof and allow moisture in. The material is usually aluminum or galvanized steel. Weather and oxidation are often at fault for bad flashing.
Signs You Need a Repair
If you take the time to inspect your roof regularly, you will likely be ahead of the game. Spotting a problem before it magnifies can be a saving grace for you and your wallet. Here are some things to look for when inspecting your roof:
- Collecting water
- Damaged, broken, or curling shingles
- Water stains on the inside of your home
- A clogged gutter system
The A D Roofing Promise
Every technician who is assigned to a job is an experienced and qualified roofing expert. Because we are confident in our ability to diagnose and fix the problem, we offer a 10-year labor warranty on all of the work we perform.
The Pros vs. DIY
How do I know when I can’t perform the maintenance myself? This is a common question. Most people’s motivation for choosing to do the job themselves it the idea that they will save money. That and the thought, “Well it can’t be that hard, right?” It’s true that there is a lot of information out there today that encourages people to tackle it themselves. The information, however, is not always properly informed or thorough and often wrongly encourages people to take on a complex job with only a badly researched DIY YouTube video to guide them. While this might work on some very minor jobs, it is likely to compromise your roof if you are not careful and perform a haphazard job. That means you are risking structural damage to the rest of your home. Although it might not seem like it on the surface, roof repair can be quite technical as it might require special materials and tools to complete the job.
When it comes to roof repair, it’s best to stick with the professionals for the following reasons:
- Experience: Roofing professionals spend every day on top of roofs and understand the different processes, materials, and proper protocol to follow with each repair. The experience will make sure there are no mistakes the first time. Plus, mistakes are costly!
- Save time: Roof repair can be time-consuming, but it could seriously cost you more time and money if you fail to follow the right process and make some kind of mistake.
- Safety: Falling off a roof is highly dangerous. Many inexperienced people who try to make repairs on their roof end up getting hurt or suffering injuries that cost a lot more than if they had chosen to call in a professional roofer.