Water Damage Repair Service — Don’t Let Leaks Destroy Your Roof!
Roof Leak Repair in El Paso
- We are the best roofing company for roof leak repair.
- Our top roof technicians will fix all leak and water damage.
- Our highly-reviewed specialists will get the job done right.
- A D Roofing is a local roofing company with 14 years of experience.
- Our company only hires the best roofers in town.
- Check out our high ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
- We welcome customer reviews!
- A D Roofing offers roof leak repair services at the best price.
- Contact us today! We are happy to answer all your questions.
Causes of Roof Leaks
There is a wide list of reasons why your roof might need repair. Below are some common culprits of leak damage:
- Bad flashing: This is the metal sheeting that seals and protects joints from moisture and water penetration in places where the shingles line up against vertical walls or chimneys.
- Old and worn shingles: If your roof is simply old and has seen many years of wear and tear, it might cause some serious damage.
- Broken shingles: If bad weather or a storm has caused a crack in your shingles, this will likely allow moisture to seep through.
- Storm damage: Wind damage or hail damage can play a role in the health of your roof and eventually lead to leaks.
Consequences of Roof Leaks
Maintenance and inspections are important in preventing consequences from growing to unfortunate proportions. The consequence of leaks can range from minimal to catastrophic. Your roof might be subject to hail damage or wind damage and be susceptible to leaks. Other damage caused by water leaks may include:
- Water discoloration: Moisture seeping in may cause the fading of color on your walls, beams, and possibly the ceiling.
- Mold: When moisture gets trapped, it tends to form mold or mildew in areas. This can be harmful to the structures of your house.
- Structural damage: This is the main one to watch out for. Water damage can cause detrimental damage to your entire home. Beams, studs, joists, and other parts of the frame could be badly compromised.
- Electrical problems: If the damage is ignored long enough, it might end up causing electrical damage through the circuit box or on the wiring itself.
Fix Your Leaks for Good
Fixing leaks really depend on the source and the extent of the problem. The duration of repair may vary from one day to a couple of days. The issue might be the fault of one single leak or several. It varies but finding the full extent of the damage is key to avoiding major problems later on. Our roof specialists will first determine where the leak is coming from, then assess the extent of the damage, survey the surrounding area for other damage, provide an estimate, and then proceed with the repair work. This way you can go on with your life, stress-free.